Life drawing classes in the park - winter & spring dates
Get arty with life drawing sessions led by our artist in residence. All materials provided. All levels welcome.
- Booking essential
A regular life drawing session with a clothed model in the beautiful scenery of Morden Hall Park.
Paper, board, pencils and charcoal will be provided, or you can bring your own sketch book and materials.
Please bring a stool or a folding chair.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 03442491895
- Suitable for adults (16+)
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Old Tool Shed Studio (next to the Visitor Information point)
- What to bring and wear
- Outdoor class, dress for the weather.
- All materials provided. Only assistance dogs are welcome.
|15 March 2020||10:30 - 12:00||Available|
|19 April 2020||10:30 - 12:00||Available|
|17 May 2020||10:30 - 12:00||Available|
|21 June 2020||10:30 - 12:00||Available|