Cadbury Easter Egg Hunts
Time for some Easter adventures at Brean Down, with a nature twist.
- Booking not needed
The ever-popular Cadbury Egg Hunts are back for another year at Brean Down.
Follow our spring inspired trail at the top of the Down, unscramble the clues to claim your prize.
Event ticket prices
- This is an event for the whole family
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- The ranger team will signpost the event and meet you in the National Trust car-park at Brean Down, you can't miss them - they're in bright red.
- What to bring and wear
- Brean Down is open to the elements with a varied terrain from soft sand to rocky paths. Appropriate footwear is needed and please dress for the weather. Unfortunately we cannot accept card payments.
- When dry, the beach can be easily accessed by wheelchairs and pushchairs with all-terrain tyres. Access to the Down itself is gained via a flight of steep steps, or a gated road.
- Why not stay for lunch? The Cove Café serves a range of hot and cold meals, snacks, tea, coffee and cakes. There are also over 20 flavours available at the Marshfields Ice-cream Bar in the shop. The shop sells a range of seaside-themed gifts and children's toys, as well as stocking National Trust favourites like jams, blankets and mugs. Access to the Down itself is gained via a flight of steep steps, or the Military Road. The terrain on the Down is steep in places and uneven, but could be suitable for trampers and all-terrain pushchairs. Please keep dogs under close control on the beach and on leads when on the Down itself - the cliffs drop away steeply and there may be livestock grazing. Toilets (including disabled toilet) available next to the café. Car-park charges apply but free for National Trust members, please note that the car park is locked at 8pm.
|20 April 2019||11:00 - 14:00||Available|
|21 April 2019||11:00 - 14:00||Available|
|22 April 2019||11:00 - 14:00||Available|