Pilates in the arboretum
This summer, experience wellbeing at Winkworth with outdoor mindful Pilates. Run by Natalie Sands at Back to you Pilates and held at Winkworth Arboretum.
- Booking essential
Meet Natalie at the entrance of the arboretum before arriving at the Pilates space. Natalie will then guide you through a class focusing on strength, conditioning and mindful relaxation set within the beautiful surroundings of the arboretum.
Suitable for all levels of fitness; beginners are welcome. Exercises are adaptable and participants are to encouraged to progress at their own pace.
Sunday 31 July, 9.30am - 10.30am
Saturday 20 August, 9.30am - 10.30am
Monday 22 August, 8.00am - 9.00am
Monday 5 September, 9.30am - 10.30am
Please arrive 15 minutes before for a prompt start. Pre-booking essential and price includes admission to the arboretum.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call N/A
- For more information and to book please contact Natalie at email@example.com.
- Meeting point
- Meet Natalie 15 minutes before your class time at the entrance to the arboretum.
- What to bring and wear
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes suitable for walking through the arboretum. Bring a water bottle and your own mat.
- Please be aware the arboretum is planted on steep hills, and paths can become slippery and muddy. The lower arboretum can only be accessed via steep slopes and steps.
- More information can be found at @backtoyoupilates on Instagram.