Explore the gardens and hunt for the hidden Halloween decorations!
- Booking not needed
- Free event
Autumn is a colourful time at Sudbury and the perfect opportunity to tick off some things on your 50 things to do before you’re 11 ¾ list! It’s time to dig out your biggest coat, grab your wellies and get ready for an adventure.
Sid the Sudbury Spider has hidden some of our Halloween decorations in webs around the grounds! Can you help us find them? Count how many spiders you can spot in a self-led trail around the grounds. Wrap up warm and get ready to hunt high and low.
- Booking details
- Call 01283 585337
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Pick up a trail sheet outside the museum reception.
- What to bring and wear
- The trail takes you around the gardens, away from hard standing paths. The weather isn't always kind to us in October, so please dress accordingly with sturdy footwear.
- The ground may be wet and muddy.
- This is a free drop-in activity, although donations are always welcome!
|27 October 2018||10:00 - 17:00||Available|
|28 October 2018||10:00 - 17:00||Available|
|29 October 2018||10:00 - 17:00||Available|
|30 October 2018||10:00 - 17:00||Available|
|31 October 2018||10:00 - 17:00||Available|
|1 November 2018||10:00 - 17:00||Available|
|2 November 2018||10:00 - 17:00||Available|
|3 November 2018||10:00 - 17:00||Available|
|4 November 2018||10:00 - 17:00||Available|