Make a stool or coffee table with the Somerset Bodgers two day course (sorry, sold out)
With expert guidance from our experienced tutors, you can learn and improve your traditional woodworking skills and techniques on this course.
- Booking essential
Sorry, this event has now sold out.
Carry out the skills listed in the Introduction to woodwork course to prepare three or four legs . Prepare a top and then fit the legs. You will be given a variety of timber top options to make a formal or rustic item depending on your choice. This course will run for two consecutive days.
A few days after that an email confirmation will be sent and a reminder to turn up will go out about a week before the course.
Courses are for all abilities and no prior woodworking knowledge is required. If you have any queries please email email@example.com.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This workshop is suitable for ages 16+
- Meeting point
- Head to the welcome building at Home Farm visitor centre to sign in.
- What to bring and wear
- Please dress for the weather - the workshop will take place undercover but outside. Please wear sturdy footwear and clothes you don't mind getting a bit messy.
- Home Farm visitor centre is fully accessible.
- Ticket price includes all materials, use of tools, and tea and coffee