A masterpiece of colour, design and planting, this carefully cultivated garden awaits your discovery.
- Booking essential
- Admission applies
Woolbeding delights at every turn with distintive garden rooms set against manicured hedges and thoughtfully composed colour-themed borders. Formal lawns melt into the rural landscape and beyond the meadow, you'll find a waterfall, gothic summerhouse and enchanting landscape garden.
Event ticket prices
Family £24.002A 3C
Family £24.002A 2C
Family £24.001A 3C
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
Advance booking is essential, please call 0344 249 1895 to book your visit.
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Booking line open Mon to Fri 9am - 5.30pm and Sat and Sun 9am - 4pm (Online 24 hrs)
- Children are welcome
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please park in the Grange Centre car park (pay & display) Bepton Road, Midhurst, West Sussex. (SAT.NAV. GU29 9HD) Our free minibus will collect you from there and take you to Woolbeding Gardens.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear footwear suitable for walking and clothes appropriate for the weather.
- Generally the gardens are flat. The formal garden has minimal steps and some cobbled paths. There is some rough terrain beyond the formal garden including grass slopes and gravel paths.
- PLEASE NOTE: Pre-booking is essential. No on-site parking, please use the complimentary park and ride minibus from Midhurst. There are 4 disabled car parkings spaces available to book for blue badge holders over the phone.
|26 September 2019||10:30 - 17:00||Available|
|27 September 2019||10:30 - 17:00||Available|