A masterpiece of colour, design and planting, this carefully cultivated garden awaits your discovery.
- Booking essential
- Admission applies
Woolbeding delights at every turn with distintive garden rooms set against manicured hedges and thoughtfully composed colour-themed borders. Formal lawns melt into the rural landscape and beyond the meadow, you'll find a waterfall, gothic summerhouse and enchanting landscape garden.
Event ticket prices
Family £22.751A 3C
Family £22.752A 2C
Family £22.752A 3C
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points. Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission or
- Standard admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you the Gift Aid Admission prices. But it's entirely up to you which ticket you choose. If you want the Standard Admission instead, just let us know when you come to pay.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid* — an extra 25 per cent — potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below: Payment of the additional percentage donation is entirely voluntary, so if you prefer to pay the standard admission please advise our reception staff at the till point.
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid donations must be supported by a valid Gift Aid declaration and a Gift Aid declaration can only cover donations made by an individual for him/herself or for him/herself and members of his/her family.
Advance booking is essential, please call 0344 249 1895 to book your visit.
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Booking line open Mon to Fri 9am - 5.30pm and Sat and Sun 9am - 4pm (Online 24 hrs)
- Children are welcome
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please park in the Grange Centre car park (pay & display) Bepton Road, Midhurst, West Sussex. (SAT.NAV. GU29 9HD) Our free minibus will collect you from there and take you to Woolbeding Gardens.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear footwear suitable for walking and clothes appropriate for the weather.
- Generally the gardens are flat. The formal garden has minimal steps and some cobbled paths. There is some rough terrain beyond the formal garden including grass slopes and gravel paths.
- PLEASE NOTE: Pre-booking is essential. No on-site parking, please use the complimentary park and ride minibus from Midhurst. There are 4 disabled car parkings spaces available to book for blue badge holders over the phone.
|5 April 2018||10:30 - 16:30||Available|
|6 April 2018||10:30 - 16:30||Available|
|12 April 2018||10:30 - 16:30||Available|
|13 April 2018||10:30 - 16:30||Available|
|19 April 2018||10:30 - 16:30||Available|
|20 April 2018||10:30 - 16:30||Available|
|26 April 2018||10:30 - 16:30||Available|
|27 April 2018||10:30 - 16:30||Available|
|3 May 2018||10:30 - 16:30||Available|
|4 May 2018||10:30 - 16:30||Available|
|10 May 2018||10:30 - 16:30||Available|
|11 May 2018||10:30 - 16:30||Available|
|17 May 2018||10:30 - 16:30||Available|
|18 May 2018||10:30 - 16:30||Available|
|24 May 2018||10:30 - 16:30||Available|
|25 May 2018||10:30 - 16:30||Available|
|31 May 2018||10:30 - 16:30||Available|
|1 June 2018||10:30 - 16:30||Available|
|7 June 2018||10:30 - 16:30||Available|
|8 June 2018||10:30 - 16:30||Available|