I Am The Seed outdoor nature poetry
Enjoy spending some time outdoors discovering more about the nature around us.
- Booking not needed
- Admission applies
This spring take some time to enjoy all the new surprises that nature has in store at this time of the year. Our spring nature trail will take you out and about in the garden to discover more about the natural world around us.
- per trail £2.50
Minimum group size 15
Minimum group size 15
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
Car Parking charges: Non-members: £3 per car. NT Members: Free parking.
Coaches: Pre-booked coaches: Free. Unbooked coaches: £50 charge.
- Children are particularly welcome
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Trails will be available from our visitor reception and you can claim your prize here too or at our Oast gift shop.
- What to bring and wear
- Wear suitable warm clothing and sturdy shoes or wellies for this outdoor trail.
- There are some level changes in the garden which are accessed via steps. There are grassy slopes beside these steps but the slopes may not be easily accessible in poor weather.
- Car parking charges apply: NT members, free parking. Non-NT members, £3 per car. Dogs on leads are permitted on the paths in the garden and out on the wider estate. We regret that dogs are not permitted in the Mulberry Garden or in any of our buildings.
|27 May 2019||10:00 - 16:00||Available|
|28 May 2019||10:00 - 16:00||Available|
|29 May 2019||10:00 - 16:00||Available|
|30 May 2019||10:00 - 16:00||Available|
|31 May 2019||10:00 - 16:00||Available|
|1 June 2019||10:00 - 16:00||Available|
|2 June 2019||10:00 - 16:00||Available|
|3 June 2019||10:00 - 16:30||Available|
|4 June 2019||10:00 - 16:30||Available|
|5 June 2019||10:00 - 16:30||Available|
|6 June 2019||10:00 - 16:30||Available|
|7 June 2019||10:00 - 16:30||Available|
|8 June 2019||10:00 - 16:30||Available|
|9 June 2019||10:00 - 16:30||Available|
|10 June 2019||10:00 - 16:30||Available|
|11 June 2019||10:00 - 16:30||Available|
|12 June 2019||10:00 - 16:30||Available|
|13 June 2019||10:00 - 16:30||Available|
|14 June 2019||10:00 - 16:30||Available|
|15 June 2019||10:00 - 16:30||Available|