What3words treasure hunt at Ravenscar: 31 July
A fun outdoor activity for all ages. The what3words app on a smartphone will guide you on a treasure hunt along the Cleveland Way.
- Booking not needed
In partnership with the North York Moors National Park Authority.
Follow a treasure hunt on part of the Cleveland Way, using the what3words app on a smartphone to guide you.
Discover hidden boxes along the way, each containing rubber stamps to help you create your own ink stamped masterpiece!
The walk is about 2 miles long, on a lovely circuit which visits Peak Alum Works and will take about 2 hours to complete. Please bear in mind that there are a few ups and downs and the path may be uneven.
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01439 772700.
Event ticket prices
All £5.00per family group
- Suitable for children of all ages, must be accompanied by an adult.
- Meeting point
- Meet at Ravenscar Visitor Centre, YO13 0NE, signposted from A171 between Whitby and Scarborough. Free roadside parking. what3words: daredevil.pinks.brisk
- What to bring and wear
- Please note, it is essential to have the free what3words app downloaded onto your smartphone to take part. We'd advise wearing sturdy shoes.
- Some slopes and uneven surfaces. Paths may be muddy in places following wet weather.
- Dogs welcome, on a short lead please.