Chapterhouse Theatre present 'Wind in the Willows'
Join Badger, Ratty, Mole and Toad on Lacock's beautiful South Lawn for Chapterhouse Theatre's fun-filled family adaptation of the classic tale, 'The Wind in the Willows', alive with music and song.
- Booking essential
Bring a picnic and relax on a summer's evening as Badger, Ratty, Mole and Toad have a summer of adventure. What starts as a search for the best picnic spot rapidly turns into the most hilarious of escapades. With the bumptious Toad's heart set on a shiny new motorcar and his very liberty soon at stake, will his faithful friends come to his rescue - and will he let them?
Event ticket prices
Child £10.00Children aged 5-17
Family £44.002A 2C
Family £36.001A 3C
Family £51.002A 3C
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Sorry, group discounts do not apply for this event. 5-17 year olds qualify for child rate tickets.
- The performance is tailored for families
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please enter the abbey grounds through visitor reception on Lacock High Street. The performance area is a 3 minute walk once you are inside. Parking in the National Trust car park on Hither Way.
- What to bring and wear
- Please bring along low backed seating or rugs, warm clothes and a picnic. There is no shelter if wet. Sorry, no BBQ's, gazebos or large garden parasols.
- Performance area accessible - level paths, lightly graveled. Sorry, no induction loop or BSL interpretation. Phone for more details about blue badge parking.
- The gates open at 6pm, last entry is 6.45pm. It takes about 5 minutes to walk down the drive so please leave plenty of time to get settled in time for the show. Finishing time is approximate. Performance continues in all but the very worst of weather. A booking fee of 5% applies for tickets bought in advance. Sorry, no discount for OAP or National Trust members.
|31 August 2017||19:00 - 21:00||Available|