Post Christmas Ramble
Want to walk off that extra mince pie? Join a ranger for an invigorating ramble on the Holnicote Estate and learn about the estate, its wildlife and how we look after it.
- Booking essential
- Free event
You'll wind your way from Selworthy through the woods to Selworthy Beacon before heading back round to Bossington hill. In a challenging, 5 mile walk. You can enjoy sweeping views across Exmoor and the Bristol channel.
- Booking details
- Call 01643 862 452
- Children ages 10+ or little ones in carriers. It's a tough walk for little legs.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet in the NT overflow car park at Selworthy.
- What to bring and wear
- Bring water, a flask and a snack in your backpack. Warm and waterproof clothing is essential, as is sturdy footwear with good grip.
- This is a reasonably challenging three hour walk along footpaths and bridleways. There are no toilets on this adventure. Nearest facilities are at Selworthy.
- This is a free event, but we welcome donations to support our work at the Holnicote Estate.
|28 December 2017||10:00 - 13:00||Available|