Nordic Walking (Tues) - January well-being
This January get fit focus on your well-being in the outdoors with weekly volunteer guided Nordic Walking sessions at Chirk Castle.
- Booking advisable
- Free event
Weekly on Tuesdays throughout January and the rest of the year, Nordic Walking is a great way to improve your fitness and confidence and have fun at the same time.
In partnership with Sport Wales we have developed a series of Nordic walks lead by accredited, qualified, friendly volunteer guides.
Walk duration is around an hour. Poles will be provided. All abilities welcome - under 18s accompanied by an adult.
PLEASE NOTE: the castle and gardens are closed during January.
- Booking details
- Call 01691 777 701
- Booking not necessary, but please email us to let us know you're coming.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please meet in the car park at 10am, for a 10:30am start.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear suitable clothing/shoes - walking poles will be provided.
- This activity is suitable for all abilities and fitness levels, however may not be suitable for those with mobility problems. Please contact us if you are unsure.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest or involvement in one of our sessions so we have an idea of numbers. New starters are very welcome at all of the sessions, but please let us know in advance.
|22 January 2019||10:00 - 11:30||Available|
|29 January 2019||10:00 - 11:30||Available|