Family trail: Runnymede's People
Find out about the people who have owned, enjoyed and shaped Runnymede for over 800 years.
- Booking not needed
Come along to Runnymede for a fun packed day with the whole family, exploring the varied landscapes and monuments along the way.
- per trail £1.00
- Children are always welcome.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Grab your trail from North Lodge, opposite the Magna Carta tea-room.
- What to bring and wear
- Wear appropriate warm clothing and sensible foot wear as Runnymede can get very muddy in winter.
- Runnymede is mainly level but includes rough and uneven ground and will be muddy after wet conditions.
|24 February 2019||10:00 - 16:00||Available|