Summer Fun at Camp Penrhyn: Celebrating the seasons
Join us every Monday during the school holidays for a whole host of activities to keep young minds busy.
- Booking not needed
- Free event (admission applies)
Trails, activities and plenty of fresh air and fun - what more does Monday need! Join us as we look at time in nature and how the changes in the seasons affect all the trees, plants and wildlife around us. The team from Wild Elements will be here with lots of activities to keep everyone busy.
- Event ticket prices
|Group guided tour||N/A||£8.80|
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
- Accompanied children are welcome
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Outside on the lawn by the castle. The team in the Visitor Welcome centre will advise you upon arrival.
- What to bring and wear
- Hopefully if will be warm and sunny, so don't forget the sun cream and a hat! On wetter days, bring a raincoat and be prepared to get a little messy.
- The Castle is a 10 minute walk uphill from the Visitor Welcome Centre. A volunteer shuttle service may be available. Please ask the team in reception for details when you arrive.
|20 August 2018||10:30 - 16:00||Available|
|27 August 2018||10:30 - 16:00||Available|