50 things Sunday: Beach fun
Explore the beach with the National Trust beach team and try some 50 things to do before your 11 ¾ .
- Booking not needed
- Free event (admission applies)
Depending on the weather and the tides you could be crab hunting or rockpooling. If the tide is out have a go building a mini raft or creating fantastical wild art sculpture. The rangers have lots of fun different activities planned throughout the warmer months.
- Event ticket prices
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
- Children are welcome.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet the Beach team on Branscombe Beach.
- What to bring and wear
- We'll provide all the equipment, you'll just need sun protection and weather suitable clothing.
- While the beach is easily accessible, visitors should be aware that it's a pebble beach that may be a little more challenging for some.
- This event will run subject to staff availability and weather conditions. A pay and display car park is available at Branscombe sea front, though this is not National Trust. Alternatively, there is limited National Trust car parking by the Forge in Branscombe village. The walk between here and the beach takes approximately 20 minutes.
|23 June 2019||13:00 - 15:00||Available|
|30 June 2019||13:00 - 15:00||Available|
|7 July 2019||13:00 - 15:00||Available|
|14 July 2019||13:00 - 15:00||Available|
|21 July 2019||13:00 - 15:00||Available|
|28 July 2019||13:00 - 15:00||Available|
|4 August 2019||13:00 - 15:00||Available|
|11 August 2019||13:00 - 15:00||Available|
|18 August 2019||13:00 - 15:00||Available|
|25 August 2019||13:00 - 15:00||Available|
|1 September 2019||13:00 - 15:00||Available|
|8 September 2019||13:00 - 15:00||Available|
|15 September 2019||13:00 - 15:00||Available|
|22 September 2019||13:00 - 15:00||Available|
|29 September 2019||13:00 - 15:00||Available|