Timed entry to Felbrigg Hall, Gardens and Estate (14 June - 20 June)
Book your timed entry to visit Felbrigg Hall, Gardens and Estate.
- Booking advisable
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers. To avoid disappointment, please book your visit in advance, especially at busier times such as weekends and bank holidays. Please follow government guidance when you visit.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot. You’re then welcome to stay until closing time.
Your timed ticket is your arrival time into the car park.
Open for your visit this week: Estate, Gardens, Tearoom, Shop and Toilets. See website for full details of opening arrangements. The house will be open 12 noon - 4pm (last entry 3.30pm). Entrance to the house is not guaranteed with your ticket and only selected rooms will be open. The house will be closed on Thursdays and Fridays (except during school holidays).
Dogs on leads allowed on the estate but not in the gardens.
Event ticket prices
Adult £8.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £4.00Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- Essential Companion or Carer £0.00
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £12.00
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £20.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- Toilets and the accessible toilet are open. We have an all-weather path through the woods. Wheelchairs and mobility scooters are available on request, please call the property office on 01263 837444 to book these in advance of your visit.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Please follow government guidance when you visit. Face coverings are required in indoor spaces, unless you're exempt, so please bring one with you. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.