Twelfth Night with The Handlebards
Summer outdoor theatre on the Croquet Lawn with The Handlebards.
- Booking essential
Join The HandleBards at National Trust Tyntesfield, for a bicycle-powered, laugh-out-loud production of Shakespeare’s Twelfth Night.
Duke Orsino is in love with Lady Olivia, but she won’t have anything to do with suitors. Viola is shipwrecked and believes her twin brother Sebastian to be dead. Meanwhile, a bunch of Olivia’s servants plot to make a fool out of her pompous butler, Malvolio. There’s drunkenness, frivolity and cross-dressing a plenty.
This is an outdoor production, so please bring your own chair or blanket to sit on, a picnic to dig into, and dress for the weather!
To book please visit https://www.handlebards.com/show/twelfth-night-tyntesfield/
Event ticket prices
Child £0.00under 10
- Booking details
- Call Please see description for how to book.
- Accompanied children are very welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please begin your visit at Home Farm welcome building.
- What to bring and wear
- Please dress for the weather - this is an open air performance which will go ahead rain or shine. You are welcome to bring your own picnic, but refreshments will be available to purchase.
- Blue Badge parking available. Our mobility bus will be running at the beginning and end of the performance. Accessible toilets available.
- Please bring your own blankets/low-back chairs as no seating is provided. Gates open at 6pm, last entry is at 6.30pm. The performance starts at 7pm. The performance will go ahead in all weather conditions and will only be cancelled in the event of extreme weather conditions i.e. electric storms or gale force winds. Tickets for this event are non-refundable. To book please visit https://www.handlebards.com/show/twelfth-night-tyntesfield/ Tickets will also be available to purchase on the day at the venue for £19 each.