Evening glow worm hunt
Join Ranger Clive Whitbourn to discover the secrets of the twilight on the downland. Please check back here for booking details in mid-May.
- Booking essential
View one of the best displays of glow worms in the South West and discover the wonders of these incredible beetles.
Event ticket prices
Child £0.00under 5
Child £3.005-16 years
- Booking details
- Call Check back in late May for booking details
- Please check back in in late May for details of how to book online and via the telephone
- Accompanied children welcome
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet in the field next to the bridleway entrance at Markstone Cottages, Child Okeford - nearest postcode DT11 8ET.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear sturdy footwear, warm clothing and a waterproof coat. Bring a torch.
- Steep climb from the meeting point to the top of the hill. The ground may be uneven in places with some slopes.
|13 July 2017||21:00 - 23:00||Available|
|14 July 2017||21:00 - 23:00||Available|