Summer sounds in the orchard
Relax in the Orchard to the sound of some of Cornwall's finest live bands. Bring a rug and make the most of the food and drink for sale, including vegetarian options and a licensed bar. Buy your tickets before the night and save money.
- Booking advisable
3 Daft Monkeys headline; a dynamic, alternative folk band whose music has Celtic and Eastern influences, played with passion, intensity and sheer joy of life.
Flats and Sharps return with their blistering bluegrass, folk, country and pop.
Mitch B and the Torpedoes will have your feet tapping while The Smokin' Pilchards bring a mixture of folk and blues with sea shanty inspired songs.
Starting the afternoon will be Holly Turton of Stone Roots, with an acoustic set in her rich, soulful style.
Event ticket prices
Adult £10.00in advance
Adult £12.00on the door
Child £5.00in advance
Child £6.00on the door
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- A customer booking fee of 5% applies.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- What to bring and wear
- Bring clothing suitable for all the variable aspects of the great British summer as we will only cancel in the event of extreme wet or windy conditions.
- The Orchard is accessible to wheelchair users with an accessible toilet located adjacent to the venue.
- For pricing purposes an adult = 19+ years, child = 5-18yrs, under 5s free. Note that free admission does not apply to National Trust members outside of normal opening hours.
|30 June 2018||15:00 - 21:30||Available|