Come Out and Play at Trelissick
Come Out and Play at Trelissick this summer with fun and games for all the family.
- Booking not needed
- Free event (admission applies)
This summer, take part in garden games and activities around Trelissick garden, supported by Sport England.
Come and try your luck with archery, boules, quoits, even maybe an egg & spoon race! There'll be games for the whole family to take part in and be active.
With a Come Out and Play trail as well to get you exploring, there is something for everyone to help you create great memories together.
- Event ticket prices
|1 adult, up to 3 children (aged 5-17)||£21.50||£19.50|
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
Parking and entry free for National Trust members.
- 3-16 years
- Meeting point
- These events will be taking part across the whole garden. Head towards the garden entrance for all the information you need.
- What to bring and wear
- Please bring clothing and footwear suitable for the weather on the day you plan to visit as these activities will take place outside.
- Access for all. Please contact a member of staff on the day or contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any enquiries.
- Please note that all activities are free to attend but normal garden admissions do still apply. Only assistance dogs are permitted in the garden.