Father Christmas at the Farm
Bring the family down to Tatton's Farm to greet Father Christmas and his rare breed farmyard friends, some of whom are the star attractions in the nativity scene.
- Booking not needed
A holiday favourite, children can meet Father Christmas and his elf helpers along with our rare breed farmyard friends. Music from choirs and brass bands fill the air, and there's a children's entertainer and storytelling to enjoy. Don't forget to pose on Santa's sleigh for a photo and visit Aunt Mary in her cosy cottage.
Event ticket prices
Child £6.50includes a gift from Father Christmas
- Suitable for all ages
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please meet at the Farm entrance, a short walk from the main car park.
- What to bring and wear
- The farm is primarily outdoors, so please wear appropriate outdoor clothing. There are cobblestones at the farm, so sturdy footwear is advised.
- There is limited disabled parking near the Farm entrance. Access to the upper floors of the Mill is by narrow staircase only.
- Reindeer Prancer and Dancer will take centre stage in the traditional live nativity. Have a go at making your own magic reindeer feed in the restored Mill. Afterwards you can head out to the outdoor den building area and playground to burn off some excitement!
|30 November 2019||11:00 - 16:00||Available|
|1 December 2019||11:00 - 16:00||Available|
|7 December 2019||11:00 - 15:00||Available|
|8 December 2019||11:00 - 15:00||Available|
|14 December 2019||11:00 - 16:00||Available|
|15 December 2019||11:00 - 16:00||Available|
|21 December 2019||11:00 - 16:00||Available|
|22 December 2019||11:00 - 16:00||Available|