Trust10 10K runs
Are you a regular runner looking for a challenge? Our 10k trail runs give you the opportunity to train for the next big event, or keep fit whilst enjoying the beautiful surroundings of some of our special places.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
The route at Polesden Lacey will consist of a variety of terrains and will take the runners through Ranmore Common - it will be a real treat for experienced runners and beginners alike! It is not a competitive event and is not timed. Just turn up on the 4th Sunday of the month, with friends, family or on your own to run with other like-minded runners.
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Park in the main car park (£5 charge for non NT-members) and follow the signs for the Trust10 route. Registration is at 8.30am, and the run starts at 9am.
- What to bring and wear
- If participants wish to visit the house or gardens after their run, normal admission charges will apply.
- The route covers a variety of different surfaces including mud, gravel and uneven ground and as the estate is open, you may encounter cars along the drive.
- These free events are held on the fourth Sunday of every month and are suitable for people looking for a challenge, an opportunity to train, or just be inspired to get involved with our outdoor activities. No need to book - simply show up and run. Please note that their will NOT be any stewards or facilities along the route, so please bring whatever you need to stay well hydrated. There will be a special Tinsel10 run on Sunday December 23rd.
|26 May 2019||08:30 - 11:00||Available|
|23 June 2019||08:30 - 11:00||Available|
|28 July 2019||08:30 - 11:00||Available|
|25 August 2019||08:30 - 11:00||Available|
|22 September 2019||08:30 - 11:00||Available|
|27 October 2019||08:30 - 11:00||Available|
|24 November 2019||08:30 - 11:00||Available|
|22 December 2019||08:30 - 11:00||Available|