Festive Wreath Making Workshop
Snuggled in the Servants' Hall within Anglesey Abbey's iconic mansion, sipping mulled wine and nibbling home-made mince pies, make your wreath using greenery from the estate to take home and hang on your door for the warmest festive welcome.
- Booking essential
These exclusive workshops are in conjunction with Anna's Flower Farm.
Anna Taylor, is a floral designer and grower with a BA Hons in Cultural & Historical Studies and a background in horticulture and garden design. Her interest in art, design, history and culture inform her work and drive her passion for growing flowers and styling.
To find out more about Anna, head to her website - www.annasflowerfarm.com
Event ticket prices
Adult £74.00Festive Wreath Making Workshop
- Booking details
- Call 03442491895
- Please note: there are no hidden fees at checkout, the booking fee is included in your ticket price.
- This workshop is designed for adults only.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please meet at the Visitor Centre at 5.45pm, where you'll be taken down to the House.
- What to bring and wear
- The temperature is controlled to protect the collection inside the House. Please wear layers to wrap up warm!
- The workshop is accessible. To discuss your individual requirements, please call 01223 810080.
|25 November 2019||18:00 - 20:00||Available|
|26 November 2019||18:00 - 20:00||Available|
|27 November 2019||18:00 - 20:00||Available|
|2 December 2019||18:00 - 20:00||Available|
|3 December 2019||18:00 - 20:00||Available|
|4 December 2019||18:00 - 20:00||Available|