Manor Mill Heritage Open Day
Come along and let us share with you the story behind Manor Mill, its history, engineering and place in the community.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
Explore the 3 floors of the old mill and enjoy watching the waterwheel in action and see how the wheat is ground into flour. Find out what life was like here and how important the mill would have been to the rest of the village.
- Children are welcome when accompanied by an adult.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Manor Mill, Branscombe EX12 3DE
- The Mill is accessed by walking on tarmac surface or through fields. To access all levels of the Mill, there are some steps to climb.
- There is limited parking available at Branscombe National Trust car park, next to the Forge. Alternative parking is available at the Village Hall or beach, however these are not National Trust car parks and so payment is required.
|22 September 2019||14:00 - 16:00||Available|