Guided Walk: Esther and the Miller
Enjoy a slice of local history with this short afternoon walk.
- Booking advisable
- Free event
Learn about Victorian tea terraces, corn mills, the local gentry and ‘Esther’s pub’.
Meet at the Marsden Moor Office (HD76DH).
Distance: 3 miles | Duration: 2.5 hours (approx.)
- Booking details
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book, by midday on the Friday before the walk.
- Children welcome if they're used to the distance.
- Meeting point
- Meet at the Marsden Moor Office in the Old Good's Yard, Marsden. HD7 7DH.
- What to bring and wear
- Please bring suitable clothes, waterproofs and sturdy boots.
- Dogs on leads welcome. Children welcome.
- Please email email@example.com to book, by midday on the Friday before the walk. Suggested donation, £3.