Timed entry to Kedleston Hall garden and parkland (12 Apr - 18 Apr)
Book your timed entry to visit Kedleston Hall garden and parkland.
- Booking essential
In England, our gardens, parks and countryside are open. The safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors from the nearby community remains our priority and we urge you to book your visits in advance and follow government guidance on travel.
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers and you’ll need to book your visit in advance. Sadly, if you don't book, you’ll be turned away, even if you're a member.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot. You’re then welcome to stay until closing time.
Open for your visit this week: The parkland, garden and toilets are open daily until 5pm (last booked ticket 3:30pm). Catering Trailer open daily for takeaway refreshments 10am – 4pm (contactless card payment). Face coverings required indoors (toilets) and when ordering refreshments. Parkland and garden can be muddy.
Currently closed: Hall, restaurant, Church, shop, bookshop.
Dogs must be on leads at all times. Assistance dogs only in the toilets. Dog waste bins available.
Event ticket prices
Adult £8.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £4.00Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £12.00
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £20.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- Accessible parking and toilet available. Some surfaced paths accessible by wheelchair. Mown paths can be muddy. Due to ground conditions wheelchair loan is not currently available.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Please follow government guidance on travel. Face coverings are required in indoor spaces, unless you’re exempt, so please bring one with you. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.