Ashridge's ancient Dovecote
A rare opportunity to see the inside of our 18thC dovecote
- Booking not needed
- Free event
This lovely old building is well-worth a visit on the rare occasions it is open.
- Children are welcome with accompanying adults
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Park in the recreation ground car park on Stocks Road and walk to the dovecote
- What to bring and wear
- Wear clothing suitable for the current weather and walking shoes.
- The dovecote is situated on the road into Aldbury village but there isn't space to park there so you need to park in the village and walk .
|24 June 2018||11:00 - 14:00||Available|