An introduction to making sour dough and baking with spelt flour
Learn how to make your own sourdough starter and bake using spelt flour.
- Booking essential
During this workshop you will work with dough to create basic loaves and learn how to get great results at home.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Not suitable for children
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- The workshop will take place in the kitchen and dining room at Leith Hill Place
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear comfortable clothes which you don't mind getting a bit messy.
- The workshop will take place on the ground floor, so is accessible.
- Not suitable for people with gluten allergies.
|10 September 2019||10:30 - 14:30||Available|