Clovelly Evening Cruise
Enjoy an amazing sunset cruise, with a chance to enjoy seabirds, marine life and stunning scenery.
- Booking essential
Enjoy a magical evening cruise along the beautiful North Devon coast, with the chance to see seabirds, marine life and stunning scenery. You will be joined by a knowledgeable National Trust Ranger who will be able to tell you about the local history and wildlife. The cruise starts from the historic and beautiful fishing village of Clovelly and moves along the Hartland coast. There are 11 spaces available on our small cruise boast, so you are guaranteed a private and intimate trip.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 01598 763402
- Accompanied children welcome.
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Clovelly is off the A39 Bideford to Hartland road. On arrival at Clovelly, park in the visitor's car park, but DO NOT go through the visitor's centre. Meet at the small roundabout near the entrance.
- What to bring and wear
- Wear warm clothes and bring a windproof coat or waterproofs if it looks like rain. You may like to bring binoculars and a camera as well.
- This event is not suitable for wheelchair users due to difficult access. We ask you to be at the car park at 5pm so that there is time to take you down to the boat for a 5.30pm sailing.
|25 July 2017||17:00 - 19:00||Available|