A mesmerizing performance blending history, song and image about the lives of three people, closely linked to National Trust properties, who challenged the conventions of sexuality and gender of their day. Henry Cyril Paget was one of those people.
- Booking essential
The performance by renowned singer and historian, David McAlmont will bring to life extraordinary tales of these three pioneers and their deep connections to the places they created and inhabited. Plas Newydd was home to the enigmatic Henry Cyril Paget, often referred to as the Dancing Marquess. This project has been commissioned by the National Trust with the University of Leicester's Research Centre for Museums and Galleries (RCMG).
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 01248 714795
- 80p will be added to each booking to cover postage and handling costs.
- Some adult content
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet in the main visitor car park for transfer to minibus down to the house. The performance will be held in the Music Room within Plas Newydd.
- There is ramped access into the house.
- Doors open 5.45pm. Complimentary drink on arrival at the house. some downstairs rooms open to view at 6.30pm prior to the performance start at 7.30pm. Performance finishes at 9pm (no interval). Seat numbers allocated upon booking.
|25 October 2018||19:30 - 21:00||Available|
|26 October 2018||19:30 - 21:00||Available|