50 things Friday - Treasure hunt
There's treasure to be found in Branscombe, so grab a map and compass and get hunting!
- Booking essential
- Free event
We'll show you how to use a map and compass for an afternoon adventure in Branscombe, seeking hidden treasure along the village trail.
- Booking details
- Call 01752 346585
- Please call to book or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Yes, children are welcome accompanied by an adult.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet the rangers in the Branscombe orchard in front of the Old Bakery, opposite the Forge, EX12 3DB.
- What to bring and wear
- Everything will be provided, though if you have a compass please bring it along. Please dress for the weather and wear comfortable footwear.
- It is an easy flat walk down the valley path, however some parts will pass through fields that may be uneven or muddy in areas.
|10 August 2018||13:00 - 15:00||Available|