Bat Walks at Charlecote Park
Join us on one of several dates, for an out-of-hours stroll through the parkland with a member of the Warwickshire Bat Group, to discover more about the different species of bat living at Charlecote.
- Booking essential
Stroll around the grounds with a member of the Warwickshire Bat Group to find out a little more about the different species of bat, that live at Charlecote. You might even be lucky enough to spot a few! Choose from several dates between May - September.
Detecting equipment will be provided for the evening.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Suitable for children 8 years old and over.
- Meeting point
- Please meet in the accessible car park. Access is through the gate at the top of the private drive. A member of the team will meet you at this gate to let you through.
- What to bring and wear
- Warm clothes and good footwear are recommended. A torch will fully charged batteries will be necessary to find your way in the dark.
- There are uneven, grassy and muddy paths around the parkland. Please be aware that this event takes place as the daylight fades and there is no lighting in the parkland. Only assistance dogs are welcome at this event.
- Detecting equipment will be provided for you, but please bring a fully charged torch to help you find your way in the dark. Please arrive 15 minutes before the event starts.