Christmas mince pie and orange pastry workshop with the 1930s cooks
Join our living history cooks in the kitchen to learn all about their work and to get a head start on some of your own Christmas preparations and make a orange pastry and mincemeat to take home.
- Booking essential
Delight your family with a homemade mince pies with the help of our living history cooks.
You'll make traditional mince pie mincemeat and succulent orange pastry with enough to make 12 mince pies at home.
An opportunity to spend time our living history cooks and find out about life as a 1930s cook in this extraordinary house along with cooking up a treat for your family.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- A 5% booking fee is applied by the box office.
- Unfortunately this event is unsuitable for children.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please head to the West Wing reception.
- What to bring and wear
- Bring along a photo friendly apron to wear and a bag to carry your goodies away with you.
- This event has step free access, please call the Visitor Experience team to discuss your visit and arrangements - 01284 736140
- Ticket price includes house admission
|21 November 2017||13:30 - 15:30||Available|
|22 November 2017||13:30 - 15:30||Available|
|27 November 2017||13:30 - 15:30||Available|
|28 November 2017||13:30 - 15:30||Available|