SOLD OUT - Spooky Speke
Prepare for a scare as the dark nights close in this winter as the Lady in Black returns to Speke Hall.
- Booking essential
Enjoy a hearty winter dish and sweet treat to calm your nerves, followed by a torchlight tour of the hall to discover the tales of its previous inhabitants. Who will you meet in the dark?
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Not suitable for under 18s
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Please park in the main car park and make your way to the restaurant.
- What to bring and wear
- Please dress warmly - you may experience some chills! - and wear flat, comfortable shoes as this tour involves walking. Please bring a small torch (not a head torch).
- The tour lasts approx 1hr and covers both floors of the Hall, therefore is not suitable for those who are not able to stand or walk for extended periods of time. Seating is available in some areas.
- This event will mostly take place in complete darkness. It is therefore not suitable for pregnant women, people of a nervous disposition or those who suffer from heart complaints. Over 18s only. Equipment used during the tour can emit rapid flashing lights if activated, therefore if any visitor is epileptic or photosensitive, please inform a member of staff before the tour begins. Your ticket price includes a delicious hearty main course, tea or coffee and a tasty traybake. If you have any specific dietary requirements, please get in touch before your tour.
|27 March 2019||18:00 - 20:15||Sold out|
|19:15 - 21:45||Sold out|