Outdoor theatre: A Midsummer Night's Dream
A hilarious and highly accessible take on Shakespeare’s most magical and romantic comedy from Immersion Theatre.
- Booking essential
Set in Great Britain just before the start of the Great War, this adaptation sees Shakespeare’s fantastical characters transported to a time of unparalleled peace and prosperity. Four young lovers, a band of hapless actors, and a magical realm populated by enchanting spirits set on causing mischief and mayhem at every turn culminate in an open-air experience of beauty and hilarity.
Event ticket prices
Family £50.002A 3C
Family £42.002A 2C
Family £40.001A 3C
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please park in the visitor car park. The performance is outside on the south lawn, in front of the house, which is a short walk from the visitor car park.
- What to bring and wear
- Bring something to sit on such as a picnic blanket, and dress for the weather.
- A short walk from the car park to the performance. Pathways and lawn are flat and accessible to wheelchairs. Toilets including access-friendly facilities on lower floor of house.
- Gates open an hour before the performance starts for picnics. There will be a short interval halfway through the performance. The performance will go ahead rain or shine. In the event of extreme conditions, we may have to cancel the performance.
|1 August 2019||19:00 - 21:30||Available|