TALK Planning the vegetable garden
Join Gillie - one of Hidcote's senior gardeners as she takes you through how to plan a successful vegetable garden with harvest throughout the year.
- Booking essential
During this talk, given by one of Hidcote's senior gardeners, choosing what to grow, how to grow and successional planting so vegetables can be harvested throughout the year will be discussed. Come prepared to leave Hidcote full of ideas and inspiration for your own vegetable garden.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 01386 438333
- Not suitable for children under 16.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Upon arrival, please make your way from the car park to the Chapel located in the front courtyard.
- What to bring and wear
- Please come dressed for the weather and please bring notebooks and pens if you wish to take notes.
- The winter lecture series will take place in the Chapel. Unfortunately mobility scooters aren't suitable in this building, however we do have wheelchairs on site. The lectures will be seated.
- Teas and coffees are provided on arrival. The talks will last 45 minutes. The garden will not be open.
|2 February 2018||10:30 - 11:30||Available|