Timed entry to Nuffield Place (22 July - 25 July)
Book your timed entry to visit Nuffield Place
- Booking essential
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers and you’ll need to book your visit in advance. Sadly, if you don't book, you’ll be turned away, even if you're a member. Please follow the latest guidance when you visit.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your entry slot so that your visit can begin promptly. The house will be open with access moderated at the front door based on arrival times.
Open for your visit this week: The shop will be open and can be accessed via the house visit.
There is no food and beverage offer at Nuffield Place. Please take your waste home with you.
Dogs on leads allowed in the grounds and gardens, assistance dogs only in the house. Accessible parking available near house.
Event ticket prices
Adult £11.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £5.50Non-member child (aged 5 - 17)
- Essential Companion or Carer £0.00
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £16.50
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £27.50
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property.
- Dedicated mobility parking, 10 yards from house. This is accessed from the first drive way on the right as you drive down Bradley Road. If you need someone to open the gate for you, please call our office on 01491 641224. Wheelchair available for ground floor of house. Accessible toilet portaloo available. Assistance dogs allowed in the house.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Please follow the latest guidance when you visit. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.