Walk for Wicken
Join us for our first ever fundraising walk at Wicken Fen. Choose from a 7.5km or a 12.5km route and help us raise funds for our Eyes over the Fen project.
- Booking essential
This October you can take part in the first Walk for Wicken, and take on a new challenge.
Entry costs £10 for an individual, or £15 for a family, and we're asking for a £75 sponsorship pledge. We'll be able to help you set up a Justgiving page for sponsorship for this event.
Our Eyes Over the Fen project will create an accessible elevated hide and higher viewing platform to provide visitors with a stunning vista across the historic Sedge Fen.
Event ticket prices
Family £15.002A 3C
Family £15.001A 3C
Family £15.002A 2C
- Booking details
- Call 01793 818535
- Children are welcome.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet from 9am at the registration point adjacent to the car park. Marshalls will direct you to the start. There will be a staggered start between 9.30 and 10.30am.
- What to bring and wear
- Sturdy footwear is recommended as the route may be muddy and uneven in places. Please bring a water bottle with you, you will be able to refill the bottle en route.
- There are accessible toilets and parking bays both in the car park and at the Visitor Centre. The route is relatively flat. It is uneven in places and could be muddy.
- After registration our fundraising team will be in touch to run through the details with you. You will also have the opportunity to join us for training walks.
|13 October 2019||09:30 - 15:00||Available|