Wimpole Spring Concert Season: Lily Neill
Acclaimed harpist Lily Neill is back by popular demand to kick off our spring concert season in the Long Gallery at Wimpole Hall. Enjoy bewitching music and a rare chance to see the Ground Floor rooms in the evening light.
- Booking essential
If you haven't heard Lily before you will be astonished by how versatile one harp can be in the hands of an expert. Lily will play music in a range of styles, including her own compositions, and some of the pieces mentioned by former Wimpole resident Captain George Bambridge in his concert diaries. The ticket price includes an interval drink and you are welcome to arrive early (7.30pm) if you want to look round the Ground Floor rooms after hours and talk to our knowledgeable room guides.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 2491895.
- Tickets will not be refunded unless the event is cancelled.
- Children are welcome at parents' discretion
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please park in the staff and volunteer car park from where you will be escorted to the main entrance of the house.
- What to bring and wear
- Please bring a torch and extra layers in case the evening is chilly.
- The main entrance and Long Gallery can only be accessed via a flight of stone steps unsuitable for wheelchairs and mobility scooters.
|12 March 2018||20:00 - 22:00||Available|