SOLD OUT: Coleton Fishacre evening torchlit walk
This evening flaming torch lit walk takes in the coast path around Coleton Fishacre and Froward Point in the company of a member of our Ranger team.
- Booking essential
Carry your own flaming torch and navigate along this beautiful piece of coast path viewing it in a whole different light. The walk will take in the WWII gun battery at Froward Point and the stunning garden at Coleton Fishacre before returning you to your start point, which weather permitting will provide panoramic moonlit views of Torbay South Devon and Dartmoor.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 01803 842382
- Bookable by contacting Coleton Fishacre on 01803 842382.
- Children over 12 are welcome
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet at Brownstone car park.
- What to bring and wear
- Wear sturdy footwear and weather appropriate clothing. Please bring and wear gloves so that you are safe to handle the flaming torches, and be aware that wax from the torches may drip onto clothing.
- The Coast Path is steep and narrow in places: please be aware that this is a fairly strenuous walk.
|25 October 2019||18:00 - 21:00||Sold out|