Timed entry to Blickling Estate (19 Oct - 25 Oct)
Book your timed entry to visit Blickling Estate.
- Booking advisable
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers. To avoid disappointment, please book your visit in advance, especially at busier times such as weekends and bank holidays.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot. You’re then welcome to stay until closing time.
YOUR TIMED BOOKING SLOT IS FOR CAR PARK ENTRY.
Open for your visit this week: House open 12:00 - 16:00, last entry 15:15. Numbers are limited so ENTRY IS NOT GUARANTEED. Parkland (9:00 - 16:00), Gardens, Shop, Restaurant and toilets (10:00 - 16:00). Gardens close at 16:00, last entry 15:15. Secondhand bookshop Friday - Sunday (11:00 - 15:00). Car parks lock at 16:15.
Dogs under close control welcome in our parkland but not in the gardens.
Event ticket prices
Adult £10.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £5.00Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £25.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £15.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- Accessible car parking spaces available; please ask a member of the team on arrival. Some areas of countryside and gardens are unsuitable for wheelchairs and mobility vehicles. A map with accessible routes can be provided.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. • Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Please follow social distancing and government guidance. Face coverings are required in most enclosed spaces, unless you’re exempt. Please bring one with you. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.