Draw and paint Leith Hill Place
Join three resident artists at Leith Hill Place for a relaxed but experiential weekend of mixed media. Take in the history of the house and its beautiful views and be inspired to work with acrylic inks, charcoal and print on paper.
- Booking essential
By mixing mediums we hope to encourage experiment and accident, and capture something a little unexpected.
The artists Mary Branson, Penny Green and Julie Hoyle will be on hand to help you investigate and explore your ideas throughout the weekend.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 07982 445041
- Suitable for ages 9+, must be supervised by an adult
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Please meet at the front door of the house. The workshop will take place in the Wedgwood room on the ground floor.
- What to bring and wear
- Please bring your own art materials and an apron. All printing materials will be provided. Please bring your own lunch.
- Includes a cream tea (one scone, jam & cream) and hot drinks, but please bring your own lunch.
|7 April 2018||10:00 - 16:00||Available|
|8 April 2018||10:00 - 16:00||Available|
|16 June 2018||10:00 - 16:00||Available|
|17 June 2018||10:00 - 16:00||Available|