Christmas Story Time
Cosy up in your festive jumpers with your little elves and listen to a seasonal story or two by the lights of our Christmas tree, with our talented storytellers.
- Booking not needed
- Free event (admission applies)
Cosy up in your festive jumpers with your little elves and listen to a seasonal story or two by the lights of our Christmas tree, with our talented storytellers. A great chance to spend some festive quality time with the little ones when the bigger kids are still at school.
- Event ticket prices
Minimum group size 15
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
- This event is aimed at young families
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please start your day in visitor reception who will be able to direct you to the house. The storytelling will take place in the Dryden Sitting Room.
- What to bring and wear
- Please dress up warmly, it can be cold in the house. Please wear flat shoes suitable for uneven floors.
- This event is upstairs in the house. There are uneven floors and uneven steps to get to it.
- There will be a place to leave push chairs downstairs if you speak to a member of the team.
|12 December 2019||11:00 - 13:00||Available|