See Orford Ness through the eye of your camera with guidance from a professional photographer. An opportunity to access the AWRE site to capture some amazing images.
- Booking essential
We are pleased to offer a small number of places on a rare expedition to spend a whole day working up close to the unique Cold War AWRE structures. You will be accompanied by rangers from the site and a professional photographer who has been photographing the site for many years. Their combined experience and knowledge will help you get the most out of the day by offering historical knowledge of the site and creative and technical advice.
Event ticket prices
All £90.00Non Member
- Booking details
- Call 0344 2491895
- Not suitable for children
- Meeting point
- Meet at 9.00am at the National Trust Ticket Office on Orford Quay for a brief introduction followed by transfer by ferry to the Ness.
- What to bring and wear
- Bring only equipment you can carry for long distances unaided. Please bring enough food and drink as well as sufficient clothing to enable you to work comfortably outside all day.
- Involves ferry crossing - must be able to negotiate steep and sometimes slippery steps. Mostly made up paths, some uneven. You should expect to walk between 5 and 10 kilometers during the day.
- All attendees will be required to confirm no commercial use will be made of any images taken without prior permission of the National Trust. No drone photography