Make more of your photography at Wightwick Manor & Gardens
Join us in the wonderful surroundings here at Wightwick to build on what you already know and see what you can do with your photography. Tutored Sessions for beginners and intermediate level photographers.
- Booking essential
Professional photographer, Lindsey Bucknor OBE, will help demystify some of the language and help you to gain more confidence and enjoy what is a great activity.
Working together in small groups (max 3-4) you will look at what makes a good photograph, specifically with the camera you use (or want to use).
The sessions will be 2 hours each. The cost of each session includes an A4 print from a picture you take on the day and brief notes to take away. Tea and Coffee included on arrival.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- £45 + 5% booking fee per ticket.
- Suitable for over 18's only.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please meet Lindsey in the tearoom 15 minutes before the start of the class.
- What to bring and wear
- Please bring your own camera. Please dress appropriately for the weather of the day, as the class will mostly take place outdoors. If weather is very wet, class will take place inside Manor.
- Please note: there are few hard paths in the garden, so please let us know if you have any concerns about accessibility. The majority of the ground floor of the Manor is wheelchair accessible.
- Please bring along your own camera.
|17 September 2019||13:30 - 15:30||Available|