Have a go at Hedgelaying
Have a go at laying a hedge using traditional tools such as billhooks, loppers and saws.
- Booking essential
- Free event
Hedgelaying has been carried out for hundreds of years, and now you can have a go at this traditional technique.
Help the rangers rejuvenate this important habitat for wildlife like insects, birds and bats.
- Booking details
- Call 01752 346585
- Sorry, this event is unsuitable for children
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet the Rangers at the end of Seafield Avenue Exmouth.
- What to bring and wear
- Wear warm clothes, sturdy footwear and bring waterproofs just in case. Bring a packed lunch and plenty to drink.
- Relatively easy walk across farmland. Fields can be muddy, slippery and uneven in places. Participants will need to be able to climb / step over a wire stock fence, barbed wire will have been removed.
|21 January 2020||10:00 - 15:00||Available|
|19 November 2020||10:00 - 15:00||Available|