Easter holiday crafts
Spring has sprung and there's lots of new life around. Come and try your hand at something new this Easter holiday.
- Booking not needed
- Admission applies
Get crafty and paint your own egg pot or hanging decoration to take home at one of our craft sessions this Easter holiday.
- per pot or hanging decoration £2.50
Minimum group size 15
Minimum group size 15
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
Offer tickets are applicable to those arriving via the Kent & East Sussex Railway and Bodiam Boating Station ferry. Visitors will be required to show their travel tickets from these providers.
Car Park: Non-members: £3.00 per car. NT members: Free.
Coaches: Pre-booked coaches: Free. Unbooked coaches: £50 charge.
- Children are particularly welcome
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Our visitor reception team will direct you to our craft activity area.
- What to bring and wear
- Wear warm clothes and sturdy shoes or wellies for this mainly outdoor site.
- Access to the castle is over graveled paths, which can be wet and muddy in poor weather. Access in the castle is limited to the courtyard area and one or two rooms with thresholds.
- Pay & Display car parking charges apply: NT members, free. Non-NT members, £3 per car.
|10 April 2019||11:00 - 16:00||Available|
|11 April 2019||11:00 - 16:00||Available|
|17 April 2019||11:00 - 16:00||Available|
|18 April 2019||11:00 - 16:00||Available|