Outdoor Yoga in the Garden
Move and breathe in nature with a free taster class in the garden at Dudmaston Hall.
- Booking advisable
- Free event (admission applies)
Join Sarah for a Hatha Yoga class on the lawn at the back of the hall, overlooking the pool and grounds. The class will be suitable for all levels, although some experience would be beneficial. Yoga can help improve your strength and flexibility, and encourages better concentration and relaxation.
- Event ticket prices
|One adult family||£12.40||£11.06|
|One adult family||£18.50||£16.50|
Minimum group size 15
|One adult family||£14.85||£13.50|
Minimum group size 15
|One adult family||£5.80||£5.25|
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
Car parking at Dudmaston Hall is free for all. Admissions apply to enter the property, free entry for National Trust members, children under 5 and Artfund National Art Pass holders.
Wider estate car parks
National Trust members can park for free in Comer Woods and Hampton Loade. Please scan your membership card in the machine to receive your free ticket. The property receives funding every time you scan your card. Thanks for helping us continue our conservation and access work across the estate. Parking charges in Comer Woods and Hampton Loade apply for non members. All day £3 or £1.50 for 90 minutes.
- Booking details
- If you don't wish to book it would be advisable to bring a yoga mat with you.
- Suitable for over 16's.
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Meet Sarah at the garden gate. The reception team will be able to direct you on arrival.
- What to bring and wear
- Comfortable active wear with layers. If you have a yoga mat do bring it along, and if possible let us know so we know how many to provide. Bring a water bottle and sunscreen!
- This is an active session, suitable for those in good health.
- If you're not a member of the National Trust, make the most of your admission fee by walking around the house and grounds after the class. There's also a tea room and gift shop to enjoy. Parking is free at the property. The event is weather dependent, if we need to postpone we'll contact you the day before to let you know.
|3 July 2019||11:30 - 12:30||Available|