A Penrhyn Christmas
Get away from it all this holiday season and leave the high street far behind as we invite you to join us for Christmas weekends at the Castle.
- Booking not needed
- Free event (admission applies)
Join us during weekends in the run up to Christmas for traditional wreath making workshops (£6 per wreath) Christmas print making activities and festive food demonstrations in the Victorian Kitchen. We're hoping a certain jolly gentleman with a white beard may pop in to say hello too...
(Garden admission prices only - please be advised that not all areas of the Castle will be open)
Please see separate event for Wreath Making booking details
- Event ticket prices
|Group guided tour||N/A||£8.80|
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
Reduced garden entry price valid weekdays only during November and December 2018
- Accompanied children are welcome
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Speak to a member of our team in the Visitor Centre on arrival to find out where each activity is located.
- What to bring and wear
- Wrap up in warm clothing as the castle can be chilly during the winter months. You could always wear your Christmas jumper!
- The Castle is a 10 minute walk uphill from the Visitor Centre. A volunteer shuttle service may be available. Please ask the team for details when you arrive.
- Some areas of the castle will remain closed as we undertake our winter deep clean. Please be advised that not all rooms will be available for viewing.
|15 December 2018||11:00 - 16:00||Available|
|16 December 2018||11:00 - 16:00||Available|