Wimpole Murder Mystery: The Art of Murder
Mystery in History return to Wimpole Hall for their annual Murder Mystery with a brand new story, a brand new murder ... and some unexpected twists! See Wimpole Hall after hours and enjoy a three course meal in the Old Rectory Restaurant.
- Booking essential
It is Friday 27th October 1797 William Dempsey, close friend of the 3rd Earl of Hardwicke, has returned from his Grand Tour, having acquired many great works of art. He has been asked to display some of the finest in the Long Gallery of Wimpole Hall and many distinguished people have been invited. But when so many artistic talents share the same room it is inevitable that rivalries quickly surface and long standing animosities come to the fore ... and who knows where jealousy may lead?
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 2491895
- This event normally sells out so please book early to avoid disappointment.
- The event may be suitable for older children at parents' discretion.
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Please meet at the Old Rectory Restaurant
- What to bring and wear
- Extra layers and sensible shoes are recommended. Period costume is not compulsory but please feel free to dress up if you wish!
- The restaurant is fully accessible but there is no disabled access to the house.
|28 October 2017||18:30 - 22:30||Sold out|