Experience the nighttime world of bats with a guided walk through the woods and trees they call home.
- Booking essential
Bat expert Alastair Barnes will guide you on this walk through Maidenhead Thicket, sharing details about the local bat population. Learn how to identify these nocturnal creatures and listen in using detectors. Also find out about their life cycle and how woods and trees are managed here to look after these special creatures. Booking Essential.
Event ticket prices
All £10.00with 5% booking fee
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- A booking fee of 5% applies.
- Suitable for those aged seven and up
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please meet at the National Trust car park on Henley Road SL6 6QL, easily accessible from the A404M, about 200m from the roundabout. One of the Rangers will be there to greet you.
- What to bring and wear
- We'll go ahead whatever the weather, so if the forecast is looking gloomy, bring brollies and waterproofs. We also advise to wear suitable outdoor footwear as it could be muddy.
- The walk will be on woodland footpaths so not ideal for buggies or wheelchairs.
|4 August 2017||20:30 - 22:30||Available|